IMPROVBOY Online & Print Marketing
“Where inspiration and science create brilliant solutions.”
Check Alexa Rank With PHP
Check Alexa Rank with PHP
I have a new client with a new website that is interested in seeing how his SEO is working on his website. As part of his SEO package, I give him a detailed report each month, but he also wanted to see at any given moment his Alexa Rank for Alexa Global Rank, Alexa Country Rank and Alexa Reach Rank without having to go to a couple of external sites. Keep in mind that Alexa Rankings are not close to perfect, and the above picture is a great example showing that the Alexa Country Rank for the United States is showing 0, yet this website’s principle traffic is coming from the United States. Although the Alexa Rankings are not perfect or to be taken as an absolute indicator of traffic, you can, however, see overall patterns of whether your website is doing better or worse.
Display Alexa Rank with PHP on a Web Page
With a little bit of PHP and some HTML and CSS, we can create a simple webpage that will display the Alexa Rank right on the client’s domain.
1. Using a text file program, like Windows Notepad, copy the following code:
Save the file as: alexa.php
2. On line 2 of the above code, replace “yourdomain.com” with the domain name that you would like to retrieve the Alexa Rankings.
3. FTP this file to the root where your domain name resides.
4. To see your rankings, type in the browser: yourdomain.com/alexa.php
I hope this Check Alexa Rank with PHP article will help you.
- How To Install Magento 2 on Centos Server
- No PO Box for Shipping in Checkout
- Add Social Media Share Buttons to Magento WordPress Integration Pages
- Magento 1.9 New Registration Error: Please Make Sure Your Passwords Match
- Why is My ionCube Loader Not Working?
- Find the PHP Version on Your Server & Website
HTML & CSS Articles
Beaver Builder Theme Articles
Divi Theme Articles
Graphic Art Articles
Head Programmer and Graphic Artist
[et_social_follow icon_style="slide" icon_shape="rounded" icons_location="left" col_number="auto" outer_color="dark"]